Imperium Control Software and Automation
Imperium-MOCVD™ Control Software and Automation is a modern Windows operating system based SCADA package for controlling MOCVD equipment and processes. It was developed for extending the life of Legacy CVD (or any custom) systems and upgrading these large capital investments with state of art control and data logging capabilities. Imperium-MOCVD™ is a direct replacement for Legacy Emcore, Veeco, Thomas Swan, Aixtron, TNSC and Structured Material Inc. (SMI) OEM Control Software and Automation and offers many new features setting a new bar for MOCVD control flexibility.
Imperium main reactor screen displays system configuration and operations in real time.
Imperium-MOCVD™ Control Software and Automation offers a number of industry leading features and capabilities.
More on IMPERIUM-MOCVD™ Control Software and Automation
- Superior to other software for unmatched customizability, ease of use and support
- Excels at controlling a variety of MOCVD systems including Veeco D, E and K series, Thomas Swan/Aixtron, TNSC, Structured Materials (SMI) or even PLC based homebuilt systems
- Unmatched out-of-the-box flexibility for users to configure layout and IOs
- Built-in customization features for unique configurations ex. plasma sources, RF heating
- Offered as a stand-alone upgrade for all legacy MOCVD systems
- Supports analog/digital PLC IO interfaces as well as DeviceNet and EtherCAT platforms
- Configurable for any PLC – commonly used with Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, CTC, and OMRON
- Safest Control Software and Automation available – safe state triggered if PLC/computer comm lost
- Product of collaboration by MOCVD scientists, engineers, technicians, and maintainers