The Agnitron Technology Molecular Beam Flux Monitor is ideal for R&D applications and provides effusion cell flux calibration for Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) systems. In MBE applications the measurement of effusion cell beam equivalent pressures (BEP) enables relating flux ratios and growth rates which is important for process optimization and precise structure growth.
- Bayard Alpert Ionization Gauge
- Full UHV compatible
- Bakable to 250⁰C
- 4.5” CF flange mount on reactor
- Adaptable to any MBE system
- Complete gauge isolation available with optional gate valve
- Edge welded bellows and electrical feedthrough flange to deliver linear travel of the ionization gauge into the effusion cell flux beam
- Ion gauge is fully retractable to prevent interference with growth process
- Travel is customizable to suit specific system requirements
- Flux calibration of effusion cells as a function of temperature
- Quick flux ratio check from sources prior to growth
- Unparalleled precision growth structure and composition control
Data Collected with Agnitron’s Molecular Beam Flux Monitor
The Molecular Beam Flux Monitor can be used for placing various types of insitu monitoring sensors in MBE chambers for customized instrumentation capabilities. Please use the Contact Us page to inquire about more information for Agnitron Technology custom equipment solutions.